Exciting News: #KimberPicks
What does our KimberTeam read? How do we stay abreast of the newest online trends? What blogs do we recommend?
We finally have the answer to all of your questions….#KimberPicks!
Every week we will compile 5 of our favorite online articles, posts, and pictures and every Monday we will push them out for your review.
This week’s #KimberPicks:
- “Pinterest Beats Out Yahoo! Organic Traffic to Become 4th Largest Traffic Source in the World”
by Ginny Soskey with Shareaholic
- “5 Reasons Social Media is Ruining Marketing”
by Alex Goldfayn with Mashable
- “The Free Lunch Movement”
by Chris Guillebeau with The Art of Nonconformity (AONC)
- “Business Incubator Opens in Walnut Garage” (take a close look at the featured picture)
by Jacob Barker with Columbia Daily Tribune
- “Microsoft Asks Consumers to Compare Bing to Google Via a Pepsi Challenge”
by Seth Fiegerman with Mashable
What articles are we missing? What are your favorite picks?