Schedule a Post on Your Facebook Brand Page
Facebook just added a new capability that brand Page administrators have been waiting for: the ability to schedule a Post for a future date.
Many of my colleagues have been scheduling their future Page posts through third party apps for a while. Frankly, I like real-time posts. They’re more…real.
But sometimes I can’t be where I need to be to make a post at just the right time. So I like this move.
Here’s how to get it done:
- From your page, pick the type of post you want to make: Status, Photo/Video, or Event/Milestone+
- Once you enter some text, a tiny clock icon will appear in the bottom left corner of the text entry area
- Click on the tiny clock icon
- Click on the Add year, Add month, Add date, Add hour, and Add minute links as they appear, in each case selecting when you want your post to appear on your Timeline
- Click the blue Schedule button
That’s it. You’re done.
I’ve already scheduled my first future Page post. I like it.
Let me know what you think.