This Post is Not About the Facebook IPO
Given that KimberMedia operates in the Social Media space, you’d think that a post authored just 24 hours after the initial public offering of stock in Facebook (the second largest IPO in history) would be about one of the following:
- the monumental event
- what it means for Facebook users
- how many millionaires — and billionaires — were created
- oh, and what they’re spending their new wealth on
- or even a showcase of the cool pictures of Zuck
- why Mark Zuckerberg didn’t wear a suit
- or what regulators have to say about all this
- whether the Facebook IPO was a fizzling buzz kill, or simply just priced right
- and why Facebook already has its first Sell rating
- or a Facebook stock chart
But it’s not.
It’s not about any of those things.
Lovely weather we’ve been having, wouldn’t you say?
image via Flickr courtesy Kevin Krejci